ReGr()up: Health & Wellness - Dr Joanna McMillan
ReGr()up: Health & Wellness with Annie Doyle
08 July 2020 Deepend
In our third Podcast Matt Whale - MD of How to Impact and Head of Innovation and Strategic Insight for Deepend Group speaks with Annie Doyle - Chief Executive Officer at Civic Disability Services Limited.
Annie is an advocate for "social justice as a platform" and an inspiring leader in innovation within the disability sector. She is a management professional with more than 20 years experience, with the last 9 years in Non-for-profit disability.
In the next deep dive of the series into health and wellness Matt Whale covers the following topics:
- Accelerated learning curve through COVID-19
- Barriers, bureaucracy and the red tape within a process driven system
- Clinical professionals changed the way services are provided to clients using user friendly systems
- Staff fortitude, champions within the business, rising to the challenge
- Staff developed new ways to facilitate routines, hygiene practices and communications with clients
- Innovation journey - online tools developed quickly to provide continued services to clients utilising digital technologies
- New behaviours - "Civic at Home" on-line digital platform
- Telehealth opened doors to provide better outcomes
- Measures of "client centricity"
- NDIS framework
- Fostering innovative partnerships with Microsoft, SummerHill & Enliven for growth
- Looking outside the square for industry benchmarks for comparison opportunities within the open market