User Experience Lead
We’re on the hunt for a talented Senior UX Designer to make a big impact on the next generation of Deepend projects.
We have a variety of interesting projects in the pipeline working with a number of category leading clients. Our first project will begin in early February - this project is working with one of the countries largest healthcare providers with a view to ongoing opportunities beyond this.
As a UX Lead you will take ownership of innovative user experiences that meet the client's objectives and goals. This is a multi-faceted role where you will work with all teams within the agency to shape solutions and solve problems.
We’re looking for a confident Strategist/Architect who can contribute ideas and shape engaging digital experiences. You should have a passion for great design and be inspired to own and lead the UX process across all phases of a project.
The ideal candidate will thrive in collaborative environments and will be able to articulate approaches, solutions and concepts through sketches, wireframes, prototyping, specifications and client presentations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Agency/Consultancy experience
- Advanced wireframing, prototyping and specification skills
- A passion for innovation and pushing design boundaries
This is a great opportunity to work across a variety of exciting and challenging projects while being part of a fun, cooperative and inspiring agency.
If you're up for the challenge, please apply and include a link to your portfolio of previous work and experience.
- Strong understanding of research and UX methodology
- Experienced in constructing/planning research and interviewing
- Experience in constructing/planning stakeholder workshops
- Confident in presenting and explaining their work and insights
- Ability to quickly develop UX artefacts such as wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Ability to work autonomously (amongst peers)
- 5+ years’ experience
- Preferably contracting experience
- Worked with organisation who are experienced with documentation and presenting insights
YOU SHOULD BE
- Good timekeeper
- Honest and direct
At Deepend we work hard to create a company with an amazing culture. With many training programs to assist staff knowledge and development we are a tight knit family that have a range of support services on offer.
Our agency is relaxed but agile, so we look for proactive self-starters who believe collaboration is key to do great work.
If this sounds like you, and you want to learn more about us please send your CV and/or portfolio to: email@example.com