Studio Manager & Cultural Co-Ordinator
Are you ready to launch yourself off the highest diving platform into the Deepend? Can your personality do triple summersaults into a pike position to appraising applause? Do you thrive for the perfect score?
You could be fresh from an administration course or looking to jump back into the workforce. If you are pro-active, organised and a quick learner who’s willing to go for gold, this could be your opportunity to launch yourself and start a new career path.
Don’t miss your chance to jump into this great opportunity to join our creative studio and agency collective in Surry Hills. Working across key Deepend Group brands, History Will Be Kind, How to Impact and Deepend.
We are looking for an interesting, creative thinker with a multi-layered mindset who is willing to give anything a go with a positive smile and can-do attitude.
As our Studio Manager & Cultural Co-Ordinator, you will represent and manage the ‘front-of-house’ of the business and be responsible for taking care of the overall presentation of the studio space and the team and atmosphere within it.
- It’s a full-time role with hours from 9-5pm most days.
- You’ll be the face of the company as the first contact for clients, staff, contractors and visitors, and the go-to person for reception, administration & HR
- You’ll also look after the social activities of the business, so a positive approach and high-level organisational skills are key. You’ll be facilitating fun days out for the team to events and occasions like Lunch & Learns, Moonlight Cinema, Luna Park, our Christmas party, our annual ski trip, fundraising, charity events and more.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to provide support and assistance to the Senior Leads with ad-hoc tasks and administration duties as required throughout the business, which will get you across all sorts of interesting things that happen across the team
Prior reception, admin and HR experience, whilst not absolutely essential, would definitely help you in the role. You should have strong communication skills, attention to detail and an ocean of charisma. As the front face of the company, you will thrive on customer service and building relationships, both in-house and externally, with our clients and suppliers. Good time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks is essential. A positive and friendly personality will see you fit well with the team as the company has a very strong focus on teamwork and a dynamic office culture.You are adaptable, rise to any challenge and able to take on ad-hoc tasks with flexible problem-solving skills. The Group is an amazing atmosphere to work within so a positive approach to people and life is essential - we’re looking for someone who lives on the bright side! We have a culture focused on positive change, championing diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Positive attitude, immaculate presentation with strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Charismatic and full of character
- Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage and rise to any challenge
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite with basic understanding of administrative duties
How to apply: We are looking for a confident outgoing character to join our team, so please send us the best representation of yourself through whatever means you think necessary to showcase your personality and skills. Tell us why you think this position is for you. Wow us with your character and personality. Be Big, Bright and Bold! Show us who you are and what you enjoy doing but most of all be creative.
If this sounds like you, let's chat and meet. Contact us email@example.com there are so many benefits of working at Deepend. Look at our websites www.deepend.com.au , www.historywillbekind.com.au and www.howtoimpact.com for a glimpse of what we offer.
- Industry leading salary package to match your experience
- Committed 1.25% of salary allowance to training and development
- 5 weeks holiday for every 3 years of employment
- 4 weeks annual ‘work from anywhere’ policy
- Generous paid parental leave and innovative, positive return to work policy
- ‘Positive Change Academy’ including regular ‘Lunch & Learns’ and guest presenters
- Many and varied social events including our bi-annual ski trip
- Regular off-sites focused on future developments and personal improvement
- A family run business where your concerns are heard by people that listen and can enact change
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Deepend Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to our ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and ideas and as a result we are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t hesitate to let us know.