Full Stack Developer
Technical development and innovation are at the heart of Deepend’s innovative, design-led service offering. Our growing team needs technical expertise of the highest calibre to capture our clients’ imaginations and deliver world-class solutions.
We are looking to hire a Full Stack Developer providing dedication and dependability in all aspects of technical development.
You will join the team to work on one of its largest implementations currently in development. Partnered with a technical lead and front-end developer you will help to engineer the backend technologies and structures of another industry leading web application.
Who are you
- Passionate about technology and your work
- Talented and Nice
- Team player
- Great communicator verbally and written
- .NET/.NET Core
- Web API
- MS SQL
- NoSQL (nice to have)
- Implementing REST API
- Consuming REST API's
- Git / Git Flow
- Azure, AWS, Google
- CMS experience – Umbraco /Kentico (Drupal, Squiz, Silverstripe are nice to have)
- Frontend Framework/s (VueJS, ReactJS or Angular)
- Cloud Devops (Bamboo, CircleCI, etc...)
- Filesystem Provider Integration experience
- Experience Integrating Frontend with Umbraco or similar CMS systems
- Backend Solutions architecture and design
- Prototyping and system testing
- Quoting accurately
- Project planning (joint)
- Q/A of deliverables
- Escalation of critical issues
- Delivering on time, on budget
In line with technical salaries commensurate to level of experience and breadth of skills.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Deepend Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to our ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and ideas and as a result we are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestryQ, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
If this sounds like you, and you want to learn more about us please send your CV and/or portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org