Digital Performance Lead (Growth)
Deepend Group (Working with Deepend, History Will Be Kind, How To Impact and the DEG Owned Products Division)
About the Role
Deepend Group is on a mission to change the agency landscape by not only being the best in category as an agency partner to our own clients, but to also be our very own best client ourselves. Our vision is to create a digital performance ecosystem that is like no other and leverage the 20 years of digital marketing experience for our clients as well as ourselves.
Working directly with the CEO and Managing Partners, the key mission of this role is to supercharge our Client’s and our own digital channels and growth functions, driving these towards their growth objectives. This is an opportunity for a motivated, hands on, data-driven digital expert to use their analytics and data skills to build a key service offer, product line up and delivery team. It has the potential to become a practice lead role, working with the senior team to identify and execute against key client and owned property opportunities.
This is an exciting role which will have you solely responsible for digital marketing innovation in a ripe for disruption segment. If you’re an experienced and methodical growth-hacker, let’s start a conversation.
Deepend Group has been changing the way businesses adopt and adapt to the changing world of digital innovation and communications that has enveloped us over the last 2 decades. As a forward-thinking business, we have constantly disrupted the way things have been done and this move is no exception. Founded in 2000, we have evolved through the changes that have occurred but always stay true to strategy design principles and the creation of market leading strategies and products.
Deepend Group operates Australia wide with headquarters in Sydney. For the right person, remote work & work from home will also be considered.
We are looking for someone to drive and build a Performance Marketing offering within the business. Not only will you apply your understanding of analytics and insights to drive digital performance marketing strategies across a range of channels for our clients, you will also look to build skills and literacy around Performance marketing within our business(es). This will see you shape and implement digital performance , analytical and media strategies across a range of industries and businesses, whilst building and driving retained client relationships within the agency.
- Work closely with the CEO and Managing Partners to shape and grow our Performance Marketing offering, including the cyclical engagement models to promote to clients
- Design and assist in implementing the new business strategy to drive client acquisition in this space
- Work closely with Partners to manage, implement and execute digital Performance Marketing strategies and tactics across a range of mediums
- Lead and manage construction for a fit-for-purpose marketing funnel design, ensuring cross-channel customer attraction, acquisition and attribution
- Lead the development and management of digital content amplification strategies to drive and optimise campaign results
- Hands-on role, working across a number of key platforms, to drive PPC strategies across search, social, display and retargeting networks.
- Develop and implement performance marketing reports, providing analytics and reporting across key channels.
- Project manage cyclical digital marketing, content marketing and campaign production approval processes.
- Manage the execution of digital marketing campaigns, including liaising with internal stakeholders as well as third-party specialists from within the Group.
- Define measurable goals and set benchmarks for full-funnel digital, social, performance; ensuring all activities ladder up to overall brand/digital marketing and customer experience objectives.
- Identify and provide recommendations on new and innovative performance marketing strategies, engagement tactics, conversion rate optimisation and advocate on CX or product/service positioning benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test, measure, refine, scale-out mindset.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in eCommerce, data analytics, marketing, creative industries or similar (preferred).
- 5+ years Performance Marketing experience across Paid Search (SEM), Paid Social (incl. SMO), CRO, and PPC; with a strong track record implementing and executing successful digital strategies.
- Competency in predictive analytics, data generated customer intelligence.
- Sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address possible planning and production issues.
- Broad interest, understanding and know-how across emerging digital marketing technology trends.
Benefits and perks:
- Remuneration commensurate with experience.
- Ongoing training and support within a positive team environment.
- Excellent opportunity for career progression.
- Strong teamwork culture.
- Immediate start.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org.