Digital Performance Lead
Full Time (4.5day week)
Surry Hills (Hybrid 3/1.5)
Work with the absolute best the industry has to offer and create work you will be truly proud of.
We are currently on the lookout for a highly skilled Digital Performance Lead. The role involves delivering robust digital performance strategies for Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) campaigns that encapsulate all components of earned media, inbound and outbound marketing. Your proficiency in SEO strategy, data analysis, user experience optimisation, CRM tactics, and e-campaigns will significantly propel our clients’ success.
- Architect and drive the execution of comprehensive digital performance strategies for CRO, incorporating all aspects of inbound and outbound marketing.
- Implement SEO strategies to boost organic visibility and drive high-quality website traffic.
- Harness data to assess and fine-tune campaign performance and optimise the user experience on client websites.
- Formulate CRM tactics and manage e-campaigns, focusing on customer engagement and retention.
- Track and enhance the performance of various digital campaigns, offering regular and detailed reports to clients and team members.
- Proactively identify and capitalise on opportunities for performance improvement and growth.
- Demonstrated digital marketing experience, specifically focusing on CRO, SEO, and data analysis.
- Proficiency in employing marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, CRM systems, etc.
- Sound understanding of customer journey optimisation and user experience design principles.
- Solid analytical abilities, with the capacity to extract significant insights from data and transform these into implementable strategies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the capacity to simplify complex ideas.
- Recognised certifications in SEO, Google Analytics, or similar digital marketing tools.
- Firsthand experience with the running of campaigns touching platforms like Salesforce and HubSpot.
- A proven history of managing and optimising successful e-campaigns.
- Familiarity with A/B testing and other testing methodologies.
- Basic understanding of Python and comfort with scripting database queries is a significant advantage.
Being a part of our company means being a member of a team of professionals committed to achieving the highest quality standards. If you are a result-oriented digital marketer who thrives in a challenging environment aimed at enhancing campaign effectiveness, we would be excited to connect with you.
Please note: All candidates are required to submit a portfolio or case studies that showcase their prior work experience and accomplishments.
In line with mid-level performance salaries commensurate to level of experience and breadth of skills.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Deepend is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to our ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and ideas and as a result we are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Working at Deepend
You won’t find a tighter ensemble of individuals who truly value positive collaboration and the collective harnessing of our individual strengths for a greater united outcome. We are - CURIOUS, BRAVE, ENERGETIC & KIND.
Our unique, collaborative consultancy group model allows us to shape lean, purpose-fit teams to suit any brief. This sees us work on a diverse range of projects, from international product releases to bespoke technical platform developments geared at driving transformative moments for businesses.
So, if you are passionate about what you do and are looking to join a close-knit group of people working on some of the most interesting projects of your career, we’d love to hear from you.
To get a flavour of what it’s like to work with us check out our Careers page or our Social Channels.
If this sounds like you, and you want to learn more about us please send your CV and/or portfolio to: email@example.com