Data Lead / Solution Architect
Deepend is an Award-winning Digital Agency with 20 years of experience. As an agency we help companies make the most of technology fuelled by understanding human need and balancing it with deep technical ability – solving problems that create positive change. This positive change philosophy flows into the workplace culture making Deepend an awesome atmosphere to grow and work within. We are looking for A Data Lead / Solution Architect to be part of our team.
A successful candidate must have both technical and business skills and possess the ability to research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis through project activities. This position requires a highly skilled and experience working with both Technical and Strategy Teams to implement and utilise cyclical data modelling roadmaps for system improvement.
We are looking for someone who is proactive at seeking and sourcing information from a variety of sources in order to better analyse and understand how businesses are performing. Ideally, we anticipate you will automate processes for the collation and output of data sets into performance dashboards.
- Practical experience with SAS, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Communication and synthesis of strategy based on analytical trends – the ability to draft these into presentation format with insights and recommendations
- Working knowledge of data visualisation tools is a plus – i.e. Tableau, Power BI, Qliksense, SSRS, D3.js etc
- Working knowledge of databases, data lakes, distributed storage
- Experience with programming languages such as Django/Python an asset
If you thrive on positive change Deepend is the company for you. Please forward your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org