Receptionist / Front of House Coordinator
Don't miss your chance to jump into Deepend with this great opportunity to join our creative studio in Surry Hills.
Are you ready to launch yourself off the highest diving platform into Deepend? Can your personality do triple somersaults into a pike position to appraising applause? Do you thrive for the perfect score?
Don’t miss your chance to jump into Deepend with this great opportunity to join our creative studio in Surry Hills.
We are looking for an interesting, creative thinker with a multi-layered mindset who is willing to give anything a go with a positive smile and can-do attitude.
As our Receptionist & Coordinator you will represent and manage the front-of-house of the business and be responsible for taking care of the overall presentation of the studio space and the atmosphere within it.
- It’s a full-time role with hours from 9-6pm most days.
- You’ll be the face of the company as the first contact for clients, staff, contractors and visitors
- As the social club co-ordinator you’ll have a high-level organisational skills facilitating fun days out for the team to events and occasions like moonlight cinema, Luna park, the Christmas party, our annual ski trip, fundraising, charity events and more
- You’ll provide support and assistance to the Office Manager with ad-hoc tasks and administration duties as required
- Positive attitude, immaculate presentation with strong communication and inter personal skills
- Charismatic and full of character
- Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage and rise to any challenge
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite with basic understanding of administrative duties.
Prior reception experience, whilst not absolutely essential, it would definitely help you in the role. You should have strong communication skills, attention to detail and an ocean of charisma. As the front face of the company you will thrive on customer service and building relationships both in-house and externally. Good time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks is essential. A positive and friendly personality will see you fit well with the team as the company has a strong focus on teamwork and office culture.
You are adaptable, rise to any challenge and able to take on ad-hoc tasks with flexible problem-solving skills. Deepend is an amazing atmosphere to work within so a positive approach to people and life is essential - we’re looking for someone who lives on the bright side!
Desired Skills & Experience
How to apply: We are looking for a confident outgoing character to join our team, therefore uploading a video cover letter is a bonus and will help us determine how well you hold yourself in conversation. Tell us why you think this position is for you. Wow us with your character and personality. Be Big, Bright and Bold! Show us who you are and what you enjoy doing but most of all be creative.If this sounds like you, let's chat and meet.