Digital Producer / Project Manager
The role of the Digital Producer at Deepend is pivotal in determining how a project will be managed through the studio and equally importantly, whether what is delivered is the high-class product for which Deepend has become known. The role has responsibility not only for the efficient and effective Project Management of our client’s projects but also for ensuring that the envisaged product is the absolute best it can be within the confines of the project scope, whether that be time, budget, etc. As an integral role in the business, the Producer will own that vision, guide and lead the studio team in its delivery.
As part of the broader Service Delivery team, and working together with the Client Partner, you will contribute to the growth of each of your client accounts. You will do this by a) delivering on their business objectives through products that support their marketing objectives and b) inspiring them to dream bigger than their current brief/strategy.
All this and more will be done with the Deepend brand at its core and your ambition to envisage, develop and support world-class products for our clients.
Under the guidance of the production management team and in partnership with your Client Partner, you will manage the delivery of the project vision via best practice project management techniques. Your performance on these projects will be judged by your ability to create ‘Great Work’ while also fulfilling Deepend’s business requirements. (Great Products, on-time and under budget).
- Empower your teams to take maximum responsibility and ownership of their work
- Own the concept of “Flow” (ie. Productive work patterns) and to help maximise its use across the teams you manage
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Own all detailed, project communications with both clients and internal team members
- Own the project vision and keep all team members working towards that single goal
- Ensure that you and your team follow world-class best practice Project Management techniques
- Develop high quality technical and sales oriented documentation when required Excellent use of email, phone and face to face communication to ensure that the client never has a doubt about whose hands the project is in
- Work with clients to ensure that creative and business goals and needs are met throughout the project delivery process
- Work with the team to brainstorm concepts and ideas that fulfil client needs
- Work with your teams to understand where they’re at on a task and how much longer they’ll require to finish it
- Work with Executive Producer / Head of Production to ensure that your portfolio of projects is being managed in a way to maximise studio efficiency and profitability
- Identify opportunities on your clients’ accounts to improve the nature and volume of work created
- Identify opportunities to improve how Deepend carries out work and become a voice of change to make it happen
- Consistently demonstrate the highest level of quality and industry best practice in the work you create
- Seeks to add strategic value to the business and effectively positions this with clients
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Proactively participate in appropriate industry forums and discussions and how it relates to their discipline
- Actively seek to introduce new business opportunities to the business and grow existing client relationships
- And of course ensure that you are timely and accurate in usage of systems and tools relied-upon by the broader business
- You will be working as a key player in a small but effective, production team where you will find support from your peers and your managers alike.
- You will be reporting to the Executive Producer who will manage your overall performance and development goals.
- “Give me a problem, and I’ll show you an opportunity”
- “I take pride in the position of collaboration and authoritative advisership that I enjoy with my clients.”
- “I love the idea of creating something that makes people’s lives easier or better.”
- “I’m keen to work closely with the Deepend team to create the best outcome for our clients and the Deepend brand.”
- “I love imparting my knowledge and ideas to others.”
- “I’m interested in digital media of all kinds and the possibilities it offers.”
Producer > Senior Producer > Executive Producer > Head of Production
RemunerationIn line with Digital Producer salaries and commensurate to level of experience and breadth of skills.
- Industry leading salary package to match your experience
- Committed 1.5% of salary allowance to training and development
- 5 weeks holiday for every 3 years of employment
- 4 weeks annual ‘work from anywhere’ policy in addition to flexible WFH policy
- Generous paid parental leave and innovative, positive return to work policy
- ‘Positive Change Academy’ including regular ‘Lunch & Learns’ and guest presenters
- Many and varied social events including our bi-annual ski trip
- Regular off-sites focused on future developments and personal improvement
- A family run business where your concerns are heard by people that listen and can enact change
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Deepend Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to our ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and ideas and as a result we are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
If this sounds like you, and you want to learn more about us please send your CV and/or portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org